5 Ways To Personalize Your Customer ServiceFebruary 23, 2017
Customer Support Trends for 2017March 9, 2017
You already know the signs of poor customer support. Disgruntled customers, poor online reviews, negative feedback – but it’s just as important to know what you’re doing right. It doesn’t hurt to give yourself a pat on the back from time to time and to bask in the glory of awesome customer support.
Here are some postive signs:
- You’re seeing high customer retention rates -You know your customer support is awesome when customers are staying with you even though they have options. Loyal customers are believed to be worth up to 10 times more than their first purchase, and as such customer retention is critical for business growth and expansion. Dissatisfied customers, on the other hand, won’t hesitate to leave and take their money elsewhere without bothering to give you feedback.
- Your customers are happy (and vocal about it) – You’ve got awesome customer support because your customers tell you so. You’re seeing an uptick in positive feedback and rave reviews, not just in your private channels, but on social media, for all to see. Your customers are impressed because you’ve taken it to the next level, and they can’t get the same level of service anywhere else.
- You have an excellent reputation – Happy customers will write glowing reviews, follow you on social media, and tell friends and family about their wonderful experience with your company. If your reputation precedes you in this manner, then you know you’re delivering great service. Which is for the best, since negative reviews reach more ears at a faster rate than positive ones.
- You can raise prices (and not lose customers in the process) – About 70 percent of US buyers have expressed willingness to spend more money if they know your company offers superior service. This gives you some elbow room when it comes to pricing. When you know that your customers are loyal, you can start raising prices and try to generate more profit without fear of losing business.
- You’re seeing better conversion rates – Customer service plays a key role in converting qualified customers to actual sales. A potential buyer’s experience with your brand from start to finish, both online and offline, will affect their decision to go through with a purchase. Customers will walk away from a transaction if they receive poor service, no matter how much they want an item. So if you’re seeing an improvement in your conversion rates, you’ve got your customer support department to thank.
- You’re generating new business – Not only are you retaining old customers, you’re getting a lot of new ones too. If you’re seeing a lot of new customers who follow through with purchases, the boost in business is likely the result of top-notch customer service, which contributes both directly and indirectly to your bottom line. With this in mind, you should find ways to get your sales and customer service department to work closely together.
Not seeing any of these signs? Consider outsourcing customer support Philippines. A world-class call center can help you deliver the kind of service your customers deserve.